Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: cms2day Forum - Community & Support rund ums cms2day. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 14:28

How do you link to a cms-page from the wysiwyg?

Can someone tell me how to link to a existing cms-page from the wysiwyg-editor? Do you need a plugin/module to do that?

Werbung

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 14:44

In order to link a page directly from the editor page you need to use the URL if you create a Code Page you can use all Frontend variables, the ones you are looking for are:
where the number ist the Item (article nr.)

<?php get_link("29","name","_self","css"); ?>

<?php get_url("14","action"); ?>

Regards
mantis

Werbung

Co.Re

Fortgeschrittener

• »Co.Re« ist männlich

CMS Version: 3.9.2 FINAL MOD

Beruf: Soldat

Paypal:

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 14:46

Hi,
you can link an existing page with {link:1}

The Number is the ID from the Page you want to link..

Sincerely yours
Sandro
Aktuelle Module für cms2day 3.9.2:
Userverwaltung / Interner Bereich :: RELEASED
Adminrights :: RELEASED
Content-Boxes :: RELEASED
Statistik :: 60%
Termin- & Eventkalender :: 100%

Werbung

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 18:37

Hmm... i was more thinking of that when you press the "Insert/edit link" button in TinyMCE then when the popup window would show up there would be a dropdownbox with all the existing pages in the cms to link to?

Werbung

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 18:39

Why would you need something like that?

regards
mantis

Werbung

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 21:57

Because it's much easier for the non-computer experienced user, then you don't have to know what id which you would like to link to.

Maybe im just missing something ?(

Werbung

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010, 23:27

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand the point as a link from one page to another ist rather the exception than the rule, usually on uses the menues, not direkt links between pages. Firstly because the user should read the whole page an to prevent duplicate listing and bot spirals .

Either way we don't have a system, like that and it is not planned in the near future.

Regards
mantis

Werbung

Freitag, 2. April 2010, 01:01

Okay thanks for answers.

Here is an example of what i mean, click this link and login:

http://www.acidcat.com/demo1_de/main_login.asp

Then click on one of the Ändern buttons to one of the pages. When the wysiwyg shows, then highlight some text and click "Link einfügen/editieren" then you have the option to link a page from the cms by choosing "nach Element Id".

This way you haven't got to know/remember your links id before you are in wysiwyg mode.

Werbung

Co.Re

Fortgeschrittener

• »Co.Re« ist männlich

CMS Version: 3.9.2 FINAL MOD

Beruf: Soldat

Paypal:

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 3. April 2010, 00:42

Hi,
you can link an existing page with {link:1}

The Number is the ID from the Page you want to link..

Sincerely yours
Sandro
Aktuelle Module für cms2day 3.9.2:
Userverwaltung / Interner Bereich :: RELEASED
Adminrights :: RELEASED
Content-Boxes :: RELEASED
Statistik :: 60%
Termin- & Eventkalender :: 100%

Werbung